Behavior Driven Development
Behavior Driven Development (BDD) is an Agile software development methodology that focuses on business outcomes, and uses plain English to establish a clear understanding of what is being built.
What is BDD?
- Translating business problems into working software.
- Enabling effective communication between business and technical teams.
- Ensuring requirements are always up-to-date.
- Implementing effective automated testing.
- Allowing you to more effectively identify happy, sad and edge-case paths during backlog planning.
Our four-phase, onsite bootcamp takes product owners, developers, QA and project managers through foundational knowledge, practice, full implementation, and finally to expertise.
- Better software; faster and at lower costs.
- Software that follows business values and better solves customer problems.
- Stronger cross-functional collaboration.
- Higher visibility into projects.
- Automated testing that drives more modular architecture.
Implement BDD and Agile with expert guidance
Break down silos and increase communication. Executives, creative, development and QA achieve a shared understanding of what is being built.
We work directly with your team to guide your organization through Behavior Driven Development and better Agile implementation. The result? Highly trained and fully engaged teams that communicate and collaborate cross-functionally to produce exceptional software products in a fraction of the cost and time.
Learn the strategic processes that build great products
Move from developing features to building products.
We lead your organization to mastery of key product development methodologies, underlining Jobs-To-Be Done and Lean thinking. The result? A clear vision for your company’s product development priorities.
Shift company culture to support technical excellence
Build a culture of trust, loyalty and excellence where each team member thrives.
We break down dysfunctional silos and repair broken lines of communication. We mentor key leaders in how to manage their teams through the organizational changes. The result? A cohesive, efficient and productive team with a common vision and drive towards success.