Behavior Driven Development
Behavior Driven Development is an Agile software development methodology that focuses on business outcomes, and uses plain English to establish a clear understanding of what is being built for the entire team.
What is BDD?
- Translating business problems into working software.
- Enabling effective communication between business and technical teams.
- Ensuring requirements are always up-to-date.
- Implementing effective automated testing.
- Allowing you to more effectively identify happy, sad and edge-case paths during backlog planning.
- Better software faster and at lower cost.
- Software that follows business value and better solves customer problems.
- Stronger cross-functional collaboration.
- Higher visibility into projects.
- Automated testing that drives more modular architecture.